Coachella looks

nedjelja, svibnja 03, 2015

Hi everyone!


When you think about "festival fashion" Coachella is pretty much the king.We can find all kinds of coachella outfits,very colorful and stylish.The thing with coachella outfits they are pretty much comfortably.I dont know about you but I am "coachella" person.So I decided to show you three coachella looks from rosegal store which you can wear.I hope you like it!







Here are the looks : 


1# coachella look





You can buy it here:

1.crochet link
2.shorts link
3.sandals link



2# coachella look





You can buy it here:

1.tank link
2.boots link
3.bag link




3# coachella look





You can buy it here:

1.jumpsuit link
2.sandals link
3.bag link


And thats it.Tell me what you think about it in comments below.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My instagram

My pinterest