Little Red Riding Hood

nedjelja, prosinca 25, 2016


Hello everyone!! Merry Christmas and happy holidays !

Athough I dont like winter, cold or snow I have to tell you in this time of the year I am the happiest girl in the world. Why? I dont know . I just enjoy watching those decorated christmas trees and presents . I mean who dont like presents ? I dont celeberate christmas because I am muslim but I notice the magic. It gets really special in this time of the year.

Anyway I wanted to show you some stuff I got from Romwe and Yoins . I apsolutely adore this red coat and it makes me feel like little red riding hood . It is super comfy ,warm and cute. I wear it all the time . I like other things in these photos but not that much as the coat.
Hope you like it and make sure you visit these stores .They have so many great stuff .





COAT - ROMWE
SHIRT - YOINS
NECKLACE - ROMWE
JEANS - ROMWE 
SNEAKERS - YOINS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My instagram

My pinterest