Prom time

subota, svibnja 13, 2017

Hello everyone! Currently we are in that time of the year - prom time. Prom not only means you need to find your perfect outfit; dress, shoes, purse etc. , plus you will spend a lot of money for that night and if that isn't enough, also you need to find (in some countries) your date / partner. In my country you don't need to find your date and prom isn't every year. It is every fourth or fifth year, when you finish the level of your education. The prom will be that at end of third, fourth or fifth year, depends what school or college you picked.

Anyway, I'm finishing my college and I have a prom. For those who are wondering, yes it will be a prom post. Time really flew. I cant believe that this is happening. I am finishing college. But let's go back on prom. The most important thing is to find your perfect dress or just don't. Buy it in last minute. Or don't buy anything. Just have fun. Do what you want to do. Wear what you want to wear. It's your choice.

But if you didn't buy anything and want to be something special, I have a few suggestions. Here are some dresses with free shipping. They are from my favorite store StyleWe . I hope you find something nice for yourself. Enjoy in your prom. Have fun!

1. DARK BLUE DRESS - LINK


2. GRAY FLORAL DRESS - LINK


3. BLACK DRESS - LINK


4. RED MAXI DRESS - LINK


5. PINK DRESS - LINK


For more stuff please visit these links :







You Might Also Like

0 comments

My instagram

My pinterest