Summer with Rosegal

četvrtak, kolovoza 13, 2015

Hello I am bringing to you another post about Rosegal store.Last clothes which I got from them they were a bit different then I expected.But this time I hope it will be everything fine.This time also I got a much better camera so you can see what clothes are really like.

My next wishlist contains this lovely top who has been trend this year.I chose white color because I have really nice long waisted jeans for it.You can buy on this link .






Something like this one jeans I have but in different color and material is great.Well I dont know for this one.But I liked it very much.Especially the color.You can buy on this link .




Next on my whislist are these baby pink flat shoes.I chose pink because I have skirt which will be perfect with these shoes.As you can see its more for summer, definitely not for rain.These shoes you can find in different colors on this link .


 



And the last thing is this awesome necklace.I think it will be great with top which I mention before. 
You can buy on this link . 

 

And thats it.I will post more pictures and impressions as soon as I get my items.Hope you like it and dont forget to visit the page Rosegal store .



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My instagram

My pinterest